21:37

New Freebie Kits

Hey everybody! Check out these WAY cute kits I've found for FREE. Aren't they really good? I spotted them on Ginger's blog called gingerscraps.blogspot.com, afore mentioned, but I must really say that I love checking out her blog~ there's always something new and fun to find on it. And I like to check up on it often, because some of the time the links to download the freebies expire on the same day the designers post them, and then I get all bummed out. So~ it's a lot of fun to surf and see what's out there. So here are some I downloaded today, and if you end up doing the same, be sure to leave some love by leaving a quick comment. What's even better is to post your own link to what you made with their products! Alrighty-then! (you may need to scroll down a bit on these blogs to find these kits)
image

colorblast

image

Beach Glass- by GingerScraps-- Beach Glass- by GingerScraps-- Add-on

1 comments:

Alicia W. said...

Hey! I am really liking the design of your blog these days! I love the pages, too. There are so many cute freebies out there...I'm sorry I missed a couple of these. I'll need to be looking every week. I've been doing a lot of cards this week. It's been so fun...I am excited to do some digital now, for a change of pace. Great inspiration from you, my friend!