15:44

Spookalicious! 10/22/08

Hey! Check out the name of this kit: "Spookalicious" Isn't that the coolest?!!

I ended up purchasing it ($5-and it's a big one too), not just because of it's name...but because here in my hometown there's this event for all of us who not only have a 'child within,' but it's also for those of us who have a 'witch within.' The event is called Witches Night Out, for the ladies only, and me and my girls are goin'!!

This kit is PUR-fect! Especially with those stripey tights and pointed shoes... Sigh....

Can hardly wait to digi scrap the entire thing. And since I've been learning how to use my camera, maybe I'll be able to snap a few good pics. But then again, maybe not as it will be dark out, and I'll be needing to use the flash. But we'll just wait and see. I'll post 'em for you after this weekend! Here's the kit, and if you want it too ($5), just click on the preview!

Spook-a-licious- A Digital Reality Bytes Collaboration

0 comments: